Our Traditional Cremation Package is suitable for those wanting a dignified, cost effective funeral for their loved one.
We make all the funeral arrangements and complete all the necessary paperwork to enable the funeral to take place, your loved one will be dressed in an outfit you provide or one of our traditional robes and placed in their coffin. You are welcome to visit your loved one in our private chapel. On the day of the funeral your loved one will be conveyed from our funeral home to an address of your choosing and onwards to the church/cemetery.
The Traditional Cremation Package includes the following:
- Bringing your loved one into our care within a 30 mile radius *
- Our professional services in caring for your loved one, including washing, dressing and preparation for viewing (embalming at an additional cost)
- Making the funeral arrangements including completion of all the legal paperwork to enable the funeral to take place
- Visiting of your loved one in our Chapel of Rest during office hours (Monday – Friday 09:30 – 16:30)
- Provision of our Mercedes Hearse to convey your loved one’s coffin.
- Taking names of mourners in attendance. Receipt, handling and forwarding of all charity donations.
- Provision of the Clent Veneered Oak Coffin including 6 brass effect handles, wreath holders and coffin plate.
- Our bearers at the Service
- Cremation Fee Included (for Wyre Forest Crematorium)
- Provision of a Religious or non Religious Funeral Celebrant
- Payment of Medical Certificates for Cremation
* Distances outside of this radius are charged at £1.00 per mile