In some situations a Funeral Service may not be required. Sometimes it is a persons wish not to have an attended Funeral service, or it may be that the family decide to have a ‘Direct Cremation’ and hold a memorial service at a later date.
Our Direct Cremation Package covers Edwin Harris & Sons Ltd professional fees:
- Bringing your loved one into our care within a 30 mile radius *
- Our professional services in caring for your loved one, including washing, dressing and preparation for viewing (embalming at an additional cost)
- Completion of all the legal paperwork to enable the funeral to take place
- Provision of a simple oak veneered coffin
- Conveyance of your loved one to the Crematorium for a non-attended cremation (No Service)
- Payment of the Crematorium Fees
- Certificates for Cremation
- Return of your loved one’s Ashes in a temporary container, provided by the crematorium or Scattering can also be arranged.
* Distances outside of this radius are charged at £1.00 per mile